Why GITB ?
- Exclusive focus on Inbound Tourism.
- Flagship event of Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI).
- Department of Tourism, Government of Rajasthan is the Host State.
- Supported by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India.
- Successfully conducted for 8 yearly editions from 2008 to 2016 at Jaipur.
- Also supported by Indian Heritage Hotels Association, Hotel and Restaurant Association of Rajasthan and Rajasthan Association of Tour Operators.
- 275 top leading outbound tour operators from around 55 countries as Buyers.
- Around 240 Sellers from India comprising of State Governments, Hotels, Spas, Resorts, Tour Operator and Airlines spread across 260 booths at the Exhibition area.
- An interim edition renamed as the Incredible India Travel Bazaar supported by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India was held in 2014 at The Ashok, New Delhi.
- Mega Inaugural and networking Dinner on Day 1.
- Over 10500 structured, pre-scheduled B2B meetings between Buyers and Sellers on Day 2 & 3.
- To maintain exclusivity, entry to exhibition is for Buyers and Sellers only
Great Indian Travel Bazaar 2017Read More
The Great Indian Travel Bazaar 2017
Power Packed Inagural Sessions
Mega Inaugural and networking Dinner on Day 1
Buyers Sellers Meet
Opportunities for pre-scheduled B2B meetings with over 277 foreign buyers from around 55 countries
GITB'17 would have around 294 booths offering a wide range of products covering heritage, adventure, wildlife, healthcare..
Partnership Branding Opportunity
Please contact the Travel Bazaar Conference Secretariat for further details.
The Great Indian Travel Bazaar, April 23, 2017, The LaLit, Jaipur
Over 2000 delegates from India and abroad are expected to attend GITB 2017.